While One of Us takes reasonable steps to ensure a reliable service, we do not guarantee that your use of this website will be uninterrupted and error free. We will not be held responsible for your use of other websites accessed via links from our website. Such links are not controlled by us nor do we endorse them.
License to use Website:
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download and print pages or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below.
You must not:
1. Republish material from this website (including republication on another website)
2. Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
3. Show any material from the website in public
4. Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose
5. Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
6. Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter)
You must not use our Blog in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Blog or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Blog, or any of the areas of, or services on, the Blog.
You must not use our Blog:
1. In any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful
2. In connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. Content must be suitable for all Blog users, including young children.
Most orders are dispatched as quickly as possible – subject to payment and stock availability. If any items are out of stock, we will advise promptly. Postage and packing for Portugal deliveries charges are as follows:
– Portugal- €3.40, 2-3 working days.
All deliveries will follow on registered postal service.
– Europe – €9.10, 3-5 working days
All deliveries require a signature.
– Rest of World – €15.80 6-10 days.
– Delivery Outside the EU. If your order is to be dispatched to a destination outside the European Union, you will be responsible for any customs or import duties levied once the package reaches your destination country.
We have no control over such charges and cannot predict them.
– The above shipping quotes are for orders weighing up to 2kg. For extra large orders or wholesale orders, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
– During the Christmas holiday and New Year period orders will take longer than usual
If delivery is attempted and a delivery card is left and the customer fails to claim the items from the local depot or post office, we cannot refund the customer until the goods have been returned to One of Us. However, if the customer would still like the goods re-shipping, we will re-dispatch the parcel once we have received it back but we will have to charge for postage again.
We must receive all returns/exchanges of items within 15 days of your receipt of the product. All tags must be intact for the return/exchange to be processed. All items must be returned in the condition that they were received.
All sale items cannot be refunded, only exchanged for another item or credit note.
In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy you must e- mail email@example.com outlining why you wish to return the product. Elfie will not accept returns of non-faulty items that have been worn, used and/or garment tags removed. In such cases, the items will be returned to the customers.
Refunds will be credited to the original purchaser’s card or paypal account for the sum paid minus postage costs. Please note that postage costs can apply for exchanges. Please send all returns to: One of Us, Estrada da Rebelva, 1215, 2785-596 São Domingos de Rana, Portugal
Please note that the customer is responsible for all postage costs incurred when returning items. One of Us will not offer a refund on returned items that are lost or damaged in the post.
We strongly recommend that items are returned using registered post and that you keep your proof of posting receipt.
One of Us respects the privacy rights of its online visitors and recognizes the importance of protecting information provided by them.
Any information that you provide will be held and transmitted in a safe and confidential environment.
This information may be used by Elfie London for the following purposes:
1. Planning and managing Elfie London’s business activities, including analysis of customers’ shopping habits, product and style preferences.
2. Technical administration of our website.
4. Providing you with information about the services we offer.
5. Letting you know about offers and news from One of Us.
6. To verify details of your payment method or credit card account.